I have had multiple BSOD errors since I purchased my laptop 5/4/20.

H

HeatherLMiller

To name a few I have had memory_management, system_thread_exception_not_handled, attempted_write_to_read only_memory, and faulty_hardware_corrupted_page. I'm sure there have been others, but those are the only ones I can find that I have written down. I always look up the troubleshooting steps and they all basically say the same thing, update drivers and remove any programs or hardware that didn't come with your computer. I have added very little to the laptop, I purchased a printer at the time of purchase an Epson Workforce 7720 Wireless All-in-One and a one-time purchase version of Microsoft Office. I didn't get 365 because I only have one computer I don't need it for multiple devices and paying for it once instead of every year seemed much more economical and smart. If I remove these from my computer, I can reinstall the printer with no problem, but my Office is gone. It is a one-time use on one device and it is gone program. Aside from those, I have downloaded Gimp photo editor and a couple of games from GOG.com since that was the point of purchasing a gaming laptop to begin with. The blue screens seem to happen the most when I am using Office programs, but not always. I have multiple excel sheets where I have catalogued my entire comic collection and have lost work on those multiple times due to these issues. It is almost to the point where I use the computer as little as possible and do most of my work on my iPhone. Can anybody help. Every site I go to says Windows 10 crashes so much less, but I have never had a computer with this many issues.

Continue reading...