Getting BSOD with Video TDR failure and error code 43

A

AMULYA69

Its been a week since I have been getting this error. I use a lenovo IdeaPad 330 with an intel UHD 620 and a Nvidia mx150 graphics card, the error first started showing in the device manager as a caution sign over my nvidia card and soon I was getting BSODs. I tried reinstalling drivers but to no avail. I reinstalled windows completely and tried reinstalling drivers but the problem persisted. I thought that the graphics card was fried but yesterday I read somewhere that flashing GPU BIOS can solve the issue so I tried it but it said there's no epROM in the gpu. Then I checked in the Lenovo website on any BIOS updates, and there was an update there. After i installed it the problem seemed to have stopped and I could play games without any problem or overheating whatsoever. As i shut down my laptop and re logged in today, the problem showed up again and i couldn't get it to go away. I know the graphics card isn't fried cuz it was working alright yesterday after the update, so there's no issues with hardware.

Please help me if you know something about it.

Continue reading...