After I unstalled the latest windows 10 update on my pc, it broke windows and my personal files aren’t showing up in the explorer

T

The Letter B

I updated my pc and when I try to log on with my pin, I remember it saying something like “User <something> <something> couldn’t create user profile. So I tried to restart.

After I restarted I noticed right away that my dark gray theme got reverted back to the default blue and my lock screen background was gone. When I tried to logon with my pin it let me in my computer but all of my desktop icons except for a few were gone. Doubled clicking them did nothing. When I tried to open the start menu it wouldn’t load. Also, all of my preferences and logins and settings for all of my apps got reset as if I just freshly installed each and every one.

So I tried restarting my computer again, but this time the restart got stuck in an infinite load I waited for a long time and I was forced to hold the power button. Next when I booted it up again I tried opening file explorer and I noticed my files were gone. I. Need. These. Files.

I did a hard shutdown while windows was first loading to get into the windows repair and the startup repair couldn’t fix anything.

I’m desparate.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom