Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 21332.rs_prerelease.210306-1859

B

BiancaStar

Hello I have posted in Feedback Hub for WI...

I have multiple problems, one was addressed and fixed for a future release... which was right click giving an errors on display and personalization...

that is still happening for me

But the original issue was when opening settings and going to Windows Update it will say like 17 minutes ago, but when I click update it force crash/closes settings.. when I reopen it the same thing happens over and over again..

Also underneath it to set Edge/Bing default recommendation keeps making me click it..

I click it seems to do something in the background but on open settings again it is still unchanged...

-When I try to do it with EDGE CLOSED after clicking update, it force crash/closes and a box opens that says Edge Chromium has closed...

-When I try to do it with EDGE OPENED after clicking update, it force crash/closes.. Box doesn't pop up.

I contacted support to help me I feel this is pretty urgent with all the hacking and breaches.. When I open FH I have uploaded screenshots and diagnostics... when I try to Check Update there it says I am up to date, settings for Windows update hovering over says the same thing, however I am clearly not up to date.

I am a victim of massive identity theft and fraud already that banks will not resolve and that has ruined my credit completely.. this is why I became a WI... and it's highly frustrating that I am going out of my way to help Microsoft and they cannot even acknowledge me.

THIS IS EXTREMELY URGENT FOR ME... FH shows latest information 3/10/2021

It would be great for someone to follow up with me ASAP, Support told me to go to the website and update... that defeats the entire purpose of trying to make Windows as secure as possible and seems a complete waste of my effort.

I am trying to help you.. my laptop is not new one of the first touch screen pavilion's with no bluetooth... my information ideally would be beneficial for you considering MOST don't even have a computer and if they do likely old as mine or older and not top of the line.

With all the telecommuting this is EXTREMELY important, so please someone acknowledge me...

Thanks

Continue reading...