INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

E

Eman_007

Hello am Eman, I am facing a trouble from previous night and no body helping me I don't know what to do how I can get rid of it. Actually yesterday I was told by a lenovo Expert to download OneKey optimizer to Calibrate my battery as it's capacity reduced a lot. As per his instructions I downloaded and It needs a restart and I did it but there is the problem whenever am starting my laptop from that restart always there a BSOD comes and it shows the error code "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" and after that "Preparing for automatic repair" showing but nothing going to happened. I trued all the methods I tried to 3 times force shut-down and turn on butbhere another problem is coming whenever I try to enter in Advanced Options then it says to Select an account I select my microsoft account which is on my lapi but again it recurries the password and whatever password I gave it my mail password or computer log in password it won't take it I even change my mail password too but nothing works. I remember same kind of issue I faced while installing and restarting of OneKey optimizer but then my friend is did something on the bios setup and magically the laptop turns on and I simply delete all the files of OneKey optimizer including drivers and i never faced that, but what we did in that time in bios set-up we can't remember. so if there a person who knows how to get rid of it please help me please I need your help please.

Continue reading...