How to stop mice stutter clicks and repeated click debouncing (Proposed solution in description, must be sent up)

P

ProxyACC1

Hi, a very common problem is when you click and hold your mouse button and it abruptly stutters and lets go, with many after-clicks. This is a hardware problem and cannot be resolved with driver upgrades. You can fix this by enabling FILTER KEYs, which are a feature in Microsoft accessibilities to help people with tremors filter out repeated keystrokes. This does however NOT apply to mouse clicks for some godawful lack of insight. But it should. And that would resolve so many people's issues. There are numerous threads about this mouse click stutter same problem, esp with Razor or Logitech mice. This has a really easy and simple solution in the windows settings if it would just be added.

Absolutely try to send this solution up the chain to the accessibility department, it's super trivial for them to add. I've already sent feedbackhub but I'm afraid things will get lost there and no one will read it.

Would you customers or windows helpers help me in bringing this to more prominence in the feedback hub?

I think with enough signal, it'll reach the right ears.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom