Is My Windows 10 Update causing a memory leak?

128mega

So, a long while ago, maybe in feburary, I got a windows update that, for some strange reason, would cause a ton of my memory to be used. This had never ever happened before, only after the update did this occur. It got so bad that I ended up having to revert back to the previous update. After that, my computer worked just fine and my memory consumption was normal.

Today, after being bugged over and over, I finally caved and updated my computer again, in Hope's that the memory leak issue would be patched or something, but wow, wow, wow it's just the same and maybe even more annoying now. Nothing that I've tried has worked so far, and I have no earthly clue what about my computer could be causing all this memory consumption. I know it has something to do with the update because the update is the only thing I've ever installed that has caused memory issues.

What is going on??? I have stuff to do on tho computer and I cant be constantly checking the task manager every 5 minutes to see that my consumption has gone from 30% to 60%. Please help!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom