BSOD regardless of what I do, and no minidump generated, SSD disappearing after reboot......

A

AkmFerdous

Hi there....

There's been a major issue I'm facing with my pc with BSOD happening time to time, with no notice or anything, suddenly whether I'm gaming, browsing chrome, just leaving my pc hanging around....anything is just killing it. And there's no minidump created after the crash, in fact there's no Minidump folder to begin with. Paging file is on the OS drive. And the worser part is that after the crash the pc restarts into an automatic repair. Sometimes when i tried to access bios IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE BSOD RESTART the ssd would be missing, and if I DON'T access the bios after restart it shows the auto repair thingy. So I need to shut down the pc and turn it on, and going into the bios would immediately bring back the ssd, but i need to change the boot sequence manually to the ssd otherwise it would be on my hdd by default leading to automatic repair loop. This is a very very weird situation I'm in, can't even for the life of me figure out what is going on as I can't even put the blame on anything right now did memory tests, chkdsk, virus checks, all came out clean....however checking through the event viewer these are the two things I get:

fa71da57-6b7b-47fb-b255-32529498eb5e?upload=true.png

Thanks in advance for any help or assistance with the matter.

Continue reading...