microsoft store not installing apps and windows update problem thing i think

I

idofphe

so um before i wanted to download xbox accessories to change my keybind thingies and when it did it did not work it would be like when i download it it said: you own this app, then it would say error and this got very annoying and i hated it

i did troubleshoot and it didnt even do anything i also reset the app and it didnt do anything again

i uninstalled minecraft because it was stuck on the loading screen and i tried to install it and it didnt work

bro i just want to download minecraft my mom literally bought it for 10 dollars and i feel so bad omg

im still a kid and i dont know what to do and i watched all the tutorials but none helped

i dont want to buy a whole new computer because the one im using is 200 dollars which is a lot to me

please help i dont know how to fix this i really need help please please please help i tried windows update but it told me "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" happened i dont know why i dont know what happened i also watched tutorial on how to fix the windows update thing but none worked not even troubleshoot

also before when i had minecraft it wouldnt update the latest update is 1.16.210 but mine stayed as 1.16.200 i emailed minecraft for that and they literally took like 10 days to respond and their answer didnt even help their answer was so unrelated to my question even roblox support is better in the microsoft store i went to the downloads and update section and it said "all apps are up to date" or something it said it would auto update but it didnt and i couldnt play with my friends anymore

someone please help me please i dont know what to do i cant do windows update i cant install any app from the ms store i cant play bedrock with my friends and none of the tutorials help and i feel like crying knowing that my mom wasted 10 dollars on it someone please please im begging please someone help i really need someones assistance please please help me

here are pictures

c889bfb6-84a2-4a18-a8be-e0c82d65e42e?upload=true.png

also this is what happens when i try to install minecraft or any other app

please try to understand without a video

also i dont know what category this is supposed to be so i just put in windows

df834b3e-595c-4549-b5b8-59c632d61267?upload=true.png

f1cde96b-6add-43ea-b43a-b75bdbaceced?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom