Windows refused to wake up from sleep and get driver_power_state_failure from ntoskrnl.exe

V

Vina~

Since yesterday, whenever my laptop went to sleep, it wont wake up. Just black screen for some time and then shows the logo screen as if i restarted my laptop. The thing is it's only like this when it goes to sleep from inactivity, not if i close my laptop or push the power button. I've tried setting my laptop to only turn off the screen and never sleep, but it still restarts at least 10 seconds after the screen went off. I checked the dmp with BlueScreenView and it shows that i got driver_power_state_failure caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe. Here are some things that i've tried to fix this:

• running chkdsk
  • running sfc scan
  • updating windows
  • uninstall faulty driver

I've also tried booting in safe mode to see if the problem still persists even in safe mode, but it didn't occur, it never restarted even if i leave it to sleep for some time. By the way, i found some driver with yellow mark in safe mode (Generic PnP Monitor, Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth and Realtek HD Audio) and uninstall them, but the next time i went to safe mode they still got yellow mark.

I really don't know what else to do. Here's my 3 most recent minidump files. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

My specs:

ASUS FX503VM

CPU Intel Core i7-7700HQ

GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

RAM 8GB

Windows 10 v.10.0.19042 Build 19042

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom