Mouse hitting the edge of screen when gaming through RDC.

A

..Ash..

Hi,

I hope you can help with somthing that's been bugging me, I can't seem to figure out how to change it.

I have Windows 10 pro on my main pc at home and often access it via my laptop when out and about, the RDC connection works find and is not the problem here.

When I play a steam game through RDC however, the mouse doesn't act as though it should in the game. For example, it's a first person viewing angle, so the mouse movement is the camera and is what you see, so if you're running up a spiral stair case, you need to keep moving the mouse to the side, lift the mouse bring it back and keep going in the same direction, in other words, if I was to move my mouse to the left to look left, I should in theory be able to spin on the spot if i kept going, however it stops spinning when the mouse hits the edge if the screen.

I cannot physically see the mouse, however it doesn't matter whether I look up, down, left or right, it's as though the mouse is somwhere in the background and is hitting the edges of the screen instead of locking in to the game to allow constand movement of the camera.

If I choose to go through steams remote play, it works just fine, but RDC doesn't.

Is there a setting somwhere that would allow me to fix this?

I hope this makes sense.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom