Windows 10 19042.867 Does Not Properly Wake From Sleep

B

BlaineBug

I've had this issue for about one year now. I'm currently on Windows 10 version 19042.867. When entering the system in to sleep mode, I am not able to properly wake the system. When powering back on from sleep, the display and hard disc never turn on, however my case fans and lights are running. If I "force" a reboot by pressing and holding the power button, I am able to turn off and then turn back on.

However, when "forcing" the restart, my system will boot back up as if it had turned back on from sleep, due to hybrid sleep being enabled in power management.

I have also turned hybrid sleep off, and although the prior state is not saved to hard disc when forcing a restart, I am still not able to properly boot back up from sleep.

Therefore sleep has become an entirely unusable option.

I've had Windows 10 installed since 2015 and always keep it fully updated. The only hardware I have upgraded along the way have been the power supply and I have also upgraded to an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 TI graphics card.

I've posted about this issue in other forums throughout the last year and have yet to find a proper solution. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom