After deleting Outlook mail account, I still have the email address and a picture of a figure still showing up, but not in Outlook.

K

KevinBaileyWX

Dear Microsoft,

I got the notion to open up an Outlook mail account. The account has administrative rights. Anyway I didn't like the Outlook mail address I chose and I deleted the account in Outlook mail. I thought I would have gotten rid of Outlook mail address and the stick figure picture that goes along with it. Basically the stick figure looks like a circle for the head and a half circle for the upper body shoulders. You know what I am talking about anyway.

When I go to Settings/Accounts/ Your Info, it has the Outlook.com address and picture there. You can also go to Email and Accounts and I can see it there too.

I guess my question to you is there a way to get rid of that terrible Outlook mail address and so called picture? I have been searching on the Web for an answer, but it seems I am running around in circles. I know you can lead me to the right place. If it didn't have administrative rights, I believe I could just delete it. Not sure what to do now. Thanks in advance for the help.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom