Black Screen with cursor, control alt delete does not work, save mode does not work, system restore doesn’t work, nothing works !!Please I need help

M

mAsTeR06

Hi guys ! I have a Dell laptop with I3, 4gb ram and AMD Radeon graphics card. Yesterday I wanted to log on my pc, but couldn’t get past the sign in screen ( when I pressed, I didn’t work). I decided to restart my laptop, and till here everything normal. Fan working, blue light working, Dell Logo apearing and then Windows logo loading. After some seconds, the logo disapears, but the loading dots keep loading for some seconds as well. Then a black screen with a cursor shows up. Most people say try to cOnTrOl + aLt + DeLeTe, but it just doesn’t work. I tried to boot in advanced recovery screen, tried to reset my pc : didn’t work, tried to restore my system : didn’t have enough/any points, tried to boot into safe mode : it was stuck at please wait screen, didn’t work. I have tried everything. I am very woried that I can lose all my files, and I don’t have any money for another laptop. Maybe I missed something or I messed up some settings. For short, I think I **** up my laptop. Please help me ! I really need some.

Thanks !!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom