bluetooth audio stuttering windows 10

F

FabioBaruffi

Hello, I'm having a problem with the bluetooth audio on my windows 10 machine. The audio is stuttering when I use a bluetooth headphones.

The problem started about 1 or 2 months ago and nothing I have done has fixed it.

The audio cuts and comes back very quick and that happens constanly just like like a stutter and when I'm watching a video on youtube or watching a video file the video kind of slows down to stay in pace with the audio, when I turn off the headphones or switch to the speakers the audio and video work completely fine. When playing games/using other programs this behavior does not happen, seems to be exclusive to videos.

The computer itself does not slows down, just the video that I'm watching.

I'm using a HE180292 headphones from BAUHN. I have tested the headphones on two diferent smarthphones and everything works fine (Android and IOS). I have two of these headphones (Mine and my girlfriend's) and both display the same problems. The audio jack on my notebook is broken so can't test with wired headphones. I don't have any other bluetooth headphones to test.

I have a Lenovo Y-50 and have reinstalled bluetooth and audio drivers to no success. Changed configurations here and there but nothing seems to work.

The problem started when my girlfriend was using my notebook so I'm not sure if she did something that caused it but the problem seems to be unique to my computer.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom