Blue Screen Error Help

K

Kyle Westwood

Hey everyone,

I recently started getting a lot of blue screens on my current pc (see code examples below). When I looked up a lot of these error codes, it was mentioned that this could be due to a corrupt driver, or possibly an issue with my RAM/overclocking. I am now leaning towards it being an issue with my RAM, because out of frustration, I went out this week and purchased a new motherboard and a new SSD to replace the old one. Now, I am trying to fire up the pc with the new motherboard and SSD to install windows 10 and I can't even get through the windows 10 installation process without the computer still blue screening with the same error codes as before!

Error codes I've been getting:

• KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL
  • APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
  • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (What failed: win32kbase.sys)
  • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (What failed: Ntfs.sys)
  • DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
  • UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

My current build/specs after adding the new MB and SSD:

• Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
  • CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600
  • Graphics Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2X16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM 3600 INTEL XMP 2.0 MEMORY
  • Memory: Samsung 980 PRO 1TB Internal NVMe SSD
  • Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 650 G3 (80 Plus Gold 650w)

Does anybody see anything that may be causing an issue with overclocking? Possibly any other issues that I am unaware of? It is beyond frustrating since I can not even get the PC to get past the initial windows install! If it is an issue with overclocking, how can I fix it? Is there something I can do in the BIOS? Thanks!

Continue reading...