BSOD's so random and so different that I can't sort it out.

L

LordWazon

Hi!

I've bought a PC a while ago but for 2 months it started to randomly crash with BSOD. Most common fault I had was:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

so of course, I googled it and it says that mostly it's either driver or memory. My PC memory is overclocked (XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz) and it was running XMP. So I thought, ok, might be simply unstable. After clocking down step by step I still had crashes at 2133 and 1.4V. BSOD Code changed to:

SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION

Started to think that it's probably the ram that is damaged, so I swaped it with my girlfriends pc for a set of Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 3200MHz XMP. Currently it runs XMP but started to get a new BSOD, which is:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

At this point I believe it was not ram but rather it's oc (on girlfriends Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite it runs XMP easly) so now I think it's probably sytems fault.

Did full system wipe - did not work.

Did Verifier for around 2 days - no issues.

Did Memtest86 3 times - no errors.

At this point I have no idea what to do now, so attaching DMP files (x3) so maybe someone could help me out decode them to see which driver is causing this nightmare.

Thanks!

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 (not Overclocked)

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max (newest bios available)

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 3200MHz (Micron chips, dual channel, XMP)

GPU: MSI GTX 970 (Upgrade to RTX in 2056 AD)

Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (x64) Build 19042.867 (20H2) No updates outstanding.

Dump files:

If you require any more info, feel free to let me know, I might have skipped something important.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom