Games won't use my GPU, even if i force them from windows graphic settings and the nvidia control panel - GPU low usage(10%) and integrated graphics h

• Thread starter Lefteris Mitsotakis
  • Start date
L

Lefteris Mitsotakis

[COLOR=rgba(22, 22, 22, 1)]The last few months, i have a problem with my laptop's graphics card. Before some months i was playing games without any problem with normal fps, but the last few months whenever I was playing games i had really low fps. For example when playing Fortnite with low settings i was getting lower than 60fps so I started to search for what is causing this problem. I found that none of my games is using my GPU and they use the integrated graphics of my CPU or sometimes they use both my GPU at about 10% and my integrated graphics at about 90%. At the time I am playing games my GPU's temperature is about 72°C or if I am not playing games it is about 40°C. I have forced all this games to use my GPU from the Nvidia control panel and from windows graphics settings, but nothing changes. What should i do? My laptop's specs: GPU: GTX 1050Ti CPU: Intel Core I7 8750h RAM: 8gb Operating system: Windows 10 Home Manufacturer: Asus[/COLOR]

Continue reading...

Top Bottom