Constant BSOD recently and I have no clue what to do.

E

ehua888

[COLOR=rgba(26, 26, 27, 1)]Recently, I've encountered multiple blue screen crashes on my PC as well as random all of a sudden freezes that usually occur when I play a game like Warzone or Valorant.

Some of the blue screen error codes I've had included unexpected kernal mode trap, cdd.ll, dxgmms2.sys, system thread exception not handled, and kmode exception not handled.

All of this started happening around a days ago after I updated my nvidia drivers to the lastest version and had some windows update which I believe (going off the update history - don't exactly remember the day I updated) was called "2021-02 Cumulated Update Review for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 20H2 for x64 (KB601554)." I'm not sure if this is useful info but hopefully it's of some use.

I ran into no issues prior to my gpu driver update and windows update.

My PC components are: intel i5 6600k, evga gtx 2060, gigabyte z170x ud3 motherboard, crucial 1tb ssd, 8gb x 2 g.skill ram, and 650w corsair psu.

I also ran a windows memory diagnostic and found no issues and also checked for any bad sectors on my ssd and found none.

I also found out today that my virus and threat protection has stopped and when I clicked to restart it, I got "unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem" Edit: I installed a recent windows update and now its worked.

Any help would be greatly appreciated![/COLOR]

Continue reading...