Corrupted windows install? BSOD always on startup after some time?!?! Using Office only and my PC is still going to start making errors!?!

W

windows is my life

Hello everyone, I'm not feeling very good right now, because of my PC having troubles again. Let's start, I was using this PC since 2017 and everything worked, I used Steam, Visual Studio, Unity etc, but then, in like December 2020, the PC started to say things like "Restart to repair drive errors!" (you know), this was probably the first sign that something is wrong, then after some time, the PC startup broke, when I started the PC it would automatically boot to "Auto repair" in here I was able to boot to USB:HDD and using the wonderful "Windows Media Creation tool" I was able to make a copy of my other (healthy) system. So, I had my PC back, but only for a small time, after few weeks, it started doing the same boot to auto repair. I'm currently running like a I don't know 7th install? It is crazy. Btw I always during win 10 setup I always delete the drive, so I don't get any worms that can jump from win old. When I was running like 4th Installation, and then things started to go wrong again, this time, it was different, I got destroyed by BSOD on startup I got the 0x00000021a (not good) also running the "sfc /scannow" will do nothing, it will say "Couldn't fix corrption" (you know) and DISM not working as well. The BSOD was always on startup so the only way was keep starting and shutting down the PC to boot to Auto repair.

In auto repair I did the same process, and then after some time (like 2 weeks or less) crash is here again (BSOD on startup always).

I'm right now on 7th install but I have a feeling like my PC will be dead again very soon, yesterday I got "Restart to repair drive errors" and 1 more thing, from yesterday I'm getting this error always on startup :

39b6a95d-62ab-4ca7-85cb-08a9cff54d26?upload=true.png

I afraid, of what is going to happen next, there is no way how this can be virus, my only guess is that this can be some kind of "Damaged Win Installation" or Idk

So my question is, do someone knows how to fix something? or at least some good ideas??

thank you for help

and goodbye.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom