My laptop's Bios Screen keeps flickering from "This battery is preforming normally" to "This battery is temporarily disabled, please turn off the com

T

TheLegend27x

My computer has been dealing with a battery issue for about a year now. About 4 years ago it fell on its side a few feet, chipping the charger hole a bit. For a while, i was able to charge but only in certain positions, but after not using it for a while, It ended up not being able to charge at all regardless of angle. So since then, it's only been able to be "plugged in but not charging". About a year ago I accidentally unplugged the computer during an update and caused me to have to deal with the ACPI BIOS Error bluescreen to this day. I went through leap and bounds to try to fix this, but my final roadblock was when the computer didn't allow me to perform the BIOS update (via flash drive) because it couldn't charge. I've picked up this issue again today and noticed that my Battery Health constantly flickers between healthy, and disabled, almost every 30ish seconds. Could this lead me any closer to fixing this issue?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom