Bluetooth headphones will not appear as audio output, and is shown but unavailable to connect to in playback devices.

E

ealize

742417b9-dec8-4c7e-8bc7-9d1ce296c9c0?upload=true.png

My TaoTronics TT-BH22 were working fine yesterday when they suddenly lost sound. This had happened multiple times before, so I decided to click "remove device" and then re-add it. It then went into the "other devices" section, and I figured out that the services were unchecked. So I fixed that, and it went back into "audio".

Issue is, now it won't play anything. When they are connected properly, they say "connected - music and voice" (or something along those lines) underneath the name in the bluetooth menu. My headphones also say aloud "connected". Now it just states "connected" on the bluetooth, but they really aren't.

• The headphones cannot be manually connected in Sounds. Clicking "connect" does nothing.
  • The option to set as the default device is greyed out.
  • Restarting and shutting down the computer does nothing.
  • Re-pairing the headphones does nothing.
  • Turning bluetooth off does nothing.
  • Windows troubleshooter shows "check bluetooth radio status" every time I run the bluetooth troubleshooter.
  • The headphones work fine on other devices.
  • The headphones work fine if I use the cable.

dacd4413-0632-4d7e-91f6-9f686271a1a9?upload=true.png

The headphones try to automatically connect (but not properly, just "connected"). When I disconnect they try to connect again, and then the option to disconnect becomes greyed out for a minute or so.

4f9f7052-1197-4a0e-846a-168896140998?upload=true.png

The main issue, from what I can tell, is that the headphones do not appear in "output" as an option. Only my monitor does... which has no speakers.

94ae6926-035c-4dcf-a7cc-0bef5234ca11?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom