Application Pop 56 + other errors

M

Matt_Tulk

Hi

In the last 3 + weeks I am seeing my machine HANG in windows no blue screen just the Entire OS lock up requiring a hard reset to bring it back. This does not do it consistently and can do for 2-3 days before this happens again so I am not able to analyse any crash dump as there is none

The errors I am seeing are

The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ACPI

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

and this warning is happening a lot (logged previousls with Microsoft and they did not fix it )

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user MATTHEW\Matty SID (S-1-5-21-1010005578-3490127429-4153470577-1001) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

and righter after application 56.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Microsoft support is rubbish on both occasions they have not helped so I am asking here.

I have done the follwing

1 Replace memorey from the PC shop brand new sticks and the machine did it again last night.

2 Run 3D Mark to try simulate it not able to simulate the same conditions.

This crashes in windows when the machine is NOT under load and during game this does not seem to occur at all which if it was memorey or GPU you would expect it to happen.

================================================================================================

SYSTEM INFORMATION

System Information report written at: 04/21/21 06:55:17

System Name: MATTHEW

[System Summary]

Item Value

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name MATTHEW

System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model Z490 GAMING X AX

System Type x64-based PC

System SKU Default string

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. F2, 19/05/2020

SMBIOS Version 3.2

Embedded Controller Version 255.255

BIOS Mode UEFI

BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

BaseBoard Product Z490 GAMING X AX

BaseBoard Version y.y

Platform Role Desktop

Secure Boot State Off

PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume3

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.906"

User Name MATTHEW\Matty

Time Zone AUS Eastern Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

Total Physical Memory 31.9 GB

Available Physical Memory 18.6 GB

Total Virtual Memory 36.7 GB

Available Virtual Memory 21.3 GB

Page File Space 4.75 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Kernel DMA Protection Off

Virtualization-based security Not enabled

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable

Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes

Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware Yes

Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

=================================================================================================

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom