Windows 10 Smart Hard Disk Error and Black screen with cursor

B

breannamarie1007

hi, one night i had set my computer down on the floor then the next morning i logged on to see ¨smart hard disk error 301" i have tried to get rid of it for over a year and gave up. I did always just press enter and continue startup but i never been able to actually log into my computer it would go to ¨automatically repairing¨ then it went to ¨diagnosing your pc¨ then it would be stuck there for at least 30-40 minutes then a error would pop up ¨Your computer did not start up¨ but i looked up some youtube videos on how to solve that issue (Note i still have the smart disk error) i ended up being able to get past the ¨automatically repairing¨ but now it only goes to a black screen with the cursor. ctrl alt del doesnt work neither does F8 and everytime i try to go into System Recovery (F11) it goes to a screen with the hp logo and it says ¨Please wait" then it goes back to a black screen with the cursor. ive tried to update BIOS i tried recovering BIOS, i even took out my hard drive and put it back in, ive also tried to set to default settings in BIOS menu. I also dont have another working computer or a USB or Disk. i dont have enough money to buy a USB or Disk.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom