Cannot update my Windows 10 Laptop from 1909 to 20H2 version, even after doing Complete Reset with Data Erasure - remove files and clean the drives

A

Ahs01

My laptop has Windows 10 - 1909 version and I am trying to update it to 20H2 for months but it fails or gets stuck every time. Yesterday I even did COMPLETE WINDOWS RESET with Remove Everything - Erasure option- Remove files and Clean all Drives. Even after this when I tried to update to 20H2, it took almost 10 hours to reach '95% Installing' and now its stuck on that.And this is not first time I faced issues with Windows 10 update. Earlier I even tried with Windows Media Creation tool by downloading copy of 21H1, but it slowed down PC and games were running with a lot of lag. I had to uninsta

Continue reading...

luanschier

Oct 31, 2021
Brasil
Windows 7
Chrome 97.0.4692.71
It is perfectly fine to update from version 1909 to version 20h2, no need to install version 2004, I just updated two of my laptops from 1909 and absolutely no problems on either, the update went smoothly on both

Click the link below and click 'Update Now' to download the Update Assistant and then run that to perform the upgrade . . .

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Back
Top Bottom