"Japanese IME is not ready yet"

A

asafadereth

Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is not ready yet".Also I can't download basic typing, handwriting and speech.How can I solve this problem?Thanks for your help!

Continue reading...

Freedom Aram

Dec 3, 2021
Iran
Windows 10
Firefox 95.0
Hi Asafadereth

Do not worry about it. it is ez :).
We have two or more Op if your problem isn't solved.

*First, delete your keyboards and then use keyboard Troubleshooter. you can find it very easily. first, search these words in your settings: "find and fix keyboard problems" and then use the troubleshooter. finally, RESTART your system.

If your problem persists, we have to try another way.

1. delete your keyboards.
2. Type "cmd" in the windows search bar.
3. Right-click on "Command Prompt".
4. Select "Run as Administrator".
5. Type "sfc /scannow" without quote and press ENTER.
6-Then add your language again.

BUT BUT... If you have this problem again. you must:

The first thing you need to do is update Windows. This is EZ Mizi.(You have a new version update)
-You must first delete your keyboards.
-Second, you need to start updating Windows.
-Finally, you can add your keyboard after you restart your system.
A piece of cake. :)

So now why update Windows? Because this operation can solve other problems that you do not know. Yes, in fact, other solutions are not reliable, because when you use that solution, the problem is not solved, or it is very rare to solve, or the solution is very difficult. I can guarantee that 90% of these sub-solutions are unreliable.
With respect.
Best wishes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom