I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my computer, what can I do?

O

oddinator19

Several systems on my Dell Win10 gaming laptop started malfunctioning after the November 2021 update. The issues I'm experiencing are taskbar/start menu/search bar intermittently freezing and hiding, endless loading, settings intermittently blank, and would load endlessly, one drive signed out and can't sign back in, this also freezes and loads endlessly. I have tried uninstalled the update through the bootup options but I get an error that says "an issue has occurred that prevents you from uninstalling the update".

Continue reading...

Desandu Hettiarachchi

Sep 16, 2021
Sri Lanka
Windows 10
Edge 96.0.1054.41
Oh, There's probably a Virus on your Computer:(. I suggest Resetting your PC. Don't waste time doing other things. Because, if there is a Virus on your Computer, it gradually clears all the System Files. And Then, you'll not be able to Reset your PC, even! I think you're getting an Error when uninstalling the Update because the System File that uninstalls Update, is missing in your Computer. Resetting your PC is the best Option...!

Back
Top Bottom