Unable to use Xbox One Wireless Controller as a wired controller on Windows 10 PC, USB connection not working, computer does not recognize device

Y

yawny_rawny

I have two computers running Windows 10. One is a desktop. The other is a laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1). On the desktop, my Microsoft Xbox One controller works as a wired controller or as a Bluetooth wireless controller via the built-in adapter. On the laptop, the controller works as a wireless controller via the built-in Bluetooth adapter, but I am having trouble connecting the controller with a wired connection to my laptop. The firmware of the controller has been updated using Xbox Accessories on the desktop.My USB cable can transmit data, and I know this because the controller works w

Continue reading...

luanschier

Oct 31, 2021
Brasil
Windows 7
Chrome 97.0.4692.71
-Hi, my name is luan, I'm happy to help you!
Got it, if this happens again you can let Windows reinstall the USB drivers, in Device Manager > USB controllers > right click on all drivers > Uninstall > restart the laptop.
And if necessary, also visit the laptop manufacturer's website to keep all drivers updated, BIOS, Chipset, etc.

-Feel free to leave your opinion, marking as answered if the answer helped, or leaving more details so that we can continue the service, this is very important to us.
Graciously,

Back
Top Bottom