Windows

Microsoft Windows news and info.
CES 2022 is here, and I am excited for another year filled with incredible innovation from our partners! Every year, CES unveils the newest technologies our industry has to offer, and this year, the event is once again setting a new standard for cutting edge devices. Technology brings us together and allows us to collaborate in a rich environment that meets the needs of businesses, students, educators, gamers and consumers. After a year of tremendous technological advancements, including the launch of Windows 11, CES 2022 gives us a front row seat to see how devices continue to evolve to meet customers’ needs. I am looking forward to what we will see and hear from Microsoft’s partners launching new devices and solutions that include...
At CES 2022, ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) introduced new and refreshed Windows 11 devices, such as the ROG Flow Z13, with new form factors for the Zephyrus Duo 16, Zephyrus G14 and Strix series, which also include new CPUs and GPUs. View: https://youtu.be/L60VOb-uMf4 The ROG Flow Z13 is one of the new devices, a gaming tablet that comes with Windows 11, up to a 14-core Intel Core i9-12900H processor, an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti GPU and 5200MHz LPDDR5 memory. It has two display options: a 4K 60Hz display with 85% DCI-P3 coverage, or a Full HD 120Hz screen with a 100% sRGB gamut. Both have Corning Gorilla glass protection on the touch screen, Adaptive Sync, Dolby Vision HDR with 500 nits of brightness and Pantone validation for...
At CES 2022, Lenovo introduced Windows 11 devices designed to meet the needs of a wide array of people, including creators, hybrid workers, gamers and environmentally conscious consumers. View: https://youtu.be/R4iwyORc0AM A decade after Lenovo debuted its 360-degree flexible hinge design on the multi-mode Yoga 2-in-1 laptop at CES, the Yoga continues to span and stretch across form factors with the seventh generation of this defining line of laptops. For this 10th anniversary, the design language reboot shifts towards a new vertically flipped Yoga wordmark and includes curved edges for its convertibles, a gender-neutral color palette, more recycled materials and luxury finishes. Lenovo Yoga 9i A new 14-inch flagship convertible...
The new year rolls along, and the Minecraft team continues its celebration with its next free map, Axolotl Islands for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. "The awesome people at Tetrascape have crafted a world in which only you and your special abilities can save Axolotl Islands from being overrun by infectious super-slimes," says Sophie Austin on Minecraft.net. "When you’re not solving tricky puzzles you’ll be shooting your antidote gun with abandon (or perhaps that’s my poor aim?) to cure the slimes and having alotl fun as you zip from island to island to restore the axolotl’s home to the peaceful paradise it once was." Head over to Minecraft.net to find out more and download the new map. Continue reading...
Ahead of CES 2022, Qualcomm expanded its portfolio with the introduction of the Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 Compute Platform, designed to deliver top performance and exceptional experiences in premium ultra-slim and fanless laptops. The company also unveiled the Snapdragon 7c+ Gen 3 Compute Platform to strengthen entry-tier Windows PC ecosystems with robust 5G connectivity and advanced AI experiences. View: https://youtu.be/rShpNOJqF-g Both platforms utilize smart, connected technology to modernize PC experiences and redefine mobile computing. Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 marks the world’s first 5nm Windows PC platform. The advanced 5nm process node, combined with other optimizations, dramatically improves the performance of the Qualcomm Kryo CPU...
Back
Top Bottom