System crashed after running updates

L

Lady3vil

Hello, I'm Stacey and I need so much help, please...

I have two different laptops that my husband and I got and when we ran updates on both pc's they crashed. The MSI Laptop is stuck in windows update adding files reboot and my ASUS is stuck in Automatic repair boot but repairs nothing.

I downloaded the media tool from windows because both run Win 10, but neither laptop will allow me to change which drive boots first. I cannot use the command prompt its stuck in X:\Windows\System32 . On the asus I did diskpart list volume and volume O Ltr I No Label No Fs Type DVD-Rom

Vol 1 Ltr C Label Recovery Fs Fat32 Type Partition 19 gb Health

Vol 2 Ltr F Label Data NTFS Partition 116 gb healthy

all the way to volume 6 Ltr E esd-usb Fat32 Removable 7679 mb healthy

I can get to startup settings and I disabled automatic restart after failure, and disabled early launch ani-malware protection, but I cannot get into enable safe Mode with Command Prompt. It just loops back into repair.

It wont reset this pc either option keep or remove files.

I tried startup repair and that doesn't work Log file \System32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrial.txt . Tried to fis that but I cant get the cmd.exe to read the correct drive so it wont fix anything.

No System Restore point, No System Image Recovery. Start up repair wont work , cant go back to previous version.

I cannot get to the boot setup at all...

The MSI laptop, I can only get into setup utility boot options 1, 2, 3, and when I reboot and add my media tool on usb I get boot option #4

but it wont let me change boot option #4 to boot option # 1, now yesterday I could change the option but when I go to change I think its the bios to load usb that wont change at at all.

If some can give me step by step fixes for both computer I can finally get ride of this stress that's making me lose my hair. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom