Diskpart:Clean error

A

AnuragKashyap1

I was on a DEBIAN BUSTER based Linux Distro...as you know that it stores data in ext4 file system....i had two partitions on my 1tb build in hdd hard drive which had mbr...1st partition was of ext 4 file system but the second was of ntfs file system...

Yesterday...i decided to go back to windows...so i inserted the installation media and ran the setup...at the install location page...i was prompted that i had mbr in my disk and the installation media was of gpt and hence it wanted me to convert it to gpt...so i ran the setup again and hit on repair pc and then ran the winpe cmd in which i accessed diskpart then i ran the following commands:

DISKPART> select volume 3

DISKPART> clean

DISKPART> convert GPT

i thought that it might clean the specified volume but it wiped my complete hdd...i had several important memories of my grandmother...grandfather who had passed away in the NTFS partition...please can somebody help me to recover the ntfs partition...please please i i request you all...i plead you all...i have used several data recovery software but they get stuck at sector 549281782

which is in the ext4 partition...

My ntfs partition sector starts from 1024896543

Continue reading...